Volleyball season is starting again. I decided not to coach for Dunamis again this year. I have coached for them for 2 years and last year was just too much drama for me. I literally stumbled on another local volleyball club that needed coaches. I am going to be the 15's coach for Midwest Mission and so far it has started out great. Mark came with me for tryouts for the 13's and 14's last night. The kids had a blast playing around with the volleyballs and basketballs before practice. Tryouts went well and I look forward to evaluating my own team next weekend. This is a much more laid back club environment and hopefully less drama with the girls.
We are now just hanging out watching Monday night football. We really have nothing to complain about in life right now. Mark just finished his second college class with University of Phoenix. He has 9 more to go for his Bachelor's in Business Management. We are so excited for him to be finished in October!
The holidays are shaping up to be a blast! At this point 9 people for sure with 2 more very likely coming. Of course I will make enough food to feed a small army :) I am very happy to say that my brother Damon will hopefully make it. Right now he will but if he gets a new job we may have to wait until Christmas to get to see him. That is what Thanksgiving is all about - family, friends and FOOTBALL!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment