Mark goes back to work tomorrow. This is huge! He will start out at 1/2 time this week and then they will all decide if he will go back to full time after that. From the visits he did last week, it seems he was missed at work and they will be welcoming him back.
Everyone is well again. We had a great Halloween. We took the kids to the mall on Friday evening and did trick or treating there. It was cute with the kids. Then we dressed them up Saturday and I took them just to a few local houses. They don't need the candy and these were the homes that really care about our kids. Lizzie learned a halloween song from Little Einsteins that I had her sing at the houses. That went over really well :)
We only had 8 trick or treaters - that included our babysitter. Mark and I went out to a party last night dressed as Popeye and Olive Oyl. I drank.. and I was more hung over this morning than I have ever been in my life. Not fun and will NOT be doing that again - at least the hangover part of it.
There must be something wrong with the cozmos tonight.. where is the Sunday night football?? Not that the world series isnt' important but really.. its not as fun as football.
Last thought.. if you are in need of any chocolate or sugar - come to my house. We are giving this crap away to anyone who wants it.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment