Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My turn

So today hasn't been so great. I came home from work early because I was terribly nauseaous. I've been a little sick this evening but it seems like its getting better. No fever or anything but I did feel cold earlier so I took a bath. It was probably just the hot water and getting out but I was very weak afterwards and my hands started tingling. it all stopped and I'm feeling more stable now. pepto has helped. no clue what got me.. william had a stomach bug over the weekend.

i'm concerned for my very dear friend though. her son is sick. he is 18 months old and has H1N1. his oxygen levels are a little low so if he doesn't get better through the night wiht nebulizer treatments every 3 hours, he's going to be admitted.

we have been very lucky so far. with the exception of william projectile vomiting last weekend and runny noses, the kids are very healthy.

william is potty training. he is doing pretty well with it. he definetly gets that if he pees, he gets candy.. just little smarties but he still gets one. then lizzie gets one too..

okay.. that's it. i'm kind of tired so night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment