We got Mark's MRI disk yesterday and got to do our own preliminary review of it. This turned out to be a good thing on many levels - 1. we are no longer thinking that it is growing back 2. we got another copy of the pictures today. The neurosurgeon in Fayetteville - Dr. Runnels - has been our advocate and our ally this entire time. He saw Mark on Thursday last week when he had the MRI done. He may not have known that we got a copy of the disk so he sent some print outs of the MRI scans. What he did though was a potentially bad thing - he changed the contrast on the shots so all of the empty space showed up white. So the hole in Mark's head was WHITE!!! But then again, so were his eyeballs. If that had been the first picture I saw, I think I would have flipped out. As it is, we know it is okay.
On another note, never eat black icing. It is my fault.... I bought the kids a spider cupcake last night as a special treat after dance class. It was really cute actually but I knew we were in for it with the icing. Messy hands, messy faces, messy mouths... Well that also means messy rear-ends when it goes through you. Icing coloring is indigestible. Many different cupcakes, birthday cakes and special treats have taught us this. Well in this case, black turns a very bright green/blue color. The day care ladies were very concerned about William and had to scrub his poor little bottom. Lizzie too.... So we are going to stick with white as much as possible.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment