Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween

We have not heard anything from the VA. That is the first thing I've been asked for the last few days. We are not reading anything into this, we believe it is just the VA and doctors. At this point no news is good news to us. At least we did get to see the MRI ourselves or right now I would be going crazy!

As it is, this is an awesome week! I had both of the projects I requested approved and funds were allocated. I am only just approaching my 90 days a week from tomorrow. So I think things are going well at work :) Tomorrow will be fun. I'll get the kids from daycare early and bring them to work to trick or treat. It will be so much fun! Check out facebook for pictures of them in their costumes.

I just ate a crap ton of ice cream that I didn't need so now my stomach is full which is good but in a sick way which is bad. I'm headed to the bathtub now.... everyone have a great Halloween weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment