Saturday, August 15, 2009

Not quite

I spoke a little too soon. Mark had a terrible headache yesterday that extended through the night. His headache was so bad he let me drive his truck. For those of you who don't understand the significance of this - he NEVER lets me drive his truck. So last night was no sleep again for both of us. He seems a little better today. The 3+ hour naps we all just took also didn't hurt.

This is why we need to get this crap out of his head. The intense pressure and headaches are getting worse. I know I sounded very upbeat yesterday and I am still upbeat but the reality is, this is still surgery on his brain tumor. To reach it they have to cut a hole about the size of a fist in his head and slide tools in his head.

More than likely he will survive the surgery itself but we still have to keep any infections and such at bay. Not trying to be a worry-wart but I am just keeping things in perspective. We are not out of the woods with this by a long shot.

At least we have a timeframe now which is good.

I wish i had my camera right now. William pulled my bra off the dirty clothes pile and is trying to stretch it on his chest. Now Mark is helping him..

Sorry for the side tangent but we still do have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment