3 days to go until our first trip to Little Rock. We know that this will be a review of the MRI again and to talk about options. That will be something at least.. more information is what we need. It would help if I had some idea of how soon they will want to schedule surgery. That is the one question everyone asks and the one we also want to know. It is hard not to be cranky sometimes in that respect. There are many people who let us know their support and prayers and then ask us questions to which we have no answers.
Mark and I are planners. We like to get things thought out and organized prior to events. The problem is we have very little control over things right now. We want the date when everything will be over and this will be done with. It is a goal that we can reach and then move on. Unfortunately there will be no date in this case. No one magical moment will make all of this be done and over with, it will be just take time and medicine. For control-freaks like us, that sucks.
I have been rather cranky. Thank you to anyone who has met my crankiness and had patience with me.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Lori,
ReplyDeleteIt's Jenni (Schaller). I know it's hard to talk and honest I don't like to talk about brain tumors much either. However, I learned A LOT during my mom's process and I have good things/tidbits of info that you and Mark NEED to know. I guess I am willing to re-live old haunting memories/emotions to help a good friend. It's up to you.
L, Jenni
414-336-4436
Also, do you have medical documents etc? Medical POA and regular POA?
Dearest Lori,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted you and Mark to know that today and especially tomorrow you'll be in my every thought and prayer.
Judith
We hope all goes well for you today.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you,
The Heaps