Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dr update

Mark and William both had checkups today with our family doctor. He is awesome and I trust his advice. William is creeping up in the height/weight categories. He was at 25% at 1 year and now he is 50% at 2 years old. I am afraid he might be color-blind becuase he shows no interest in learning colors and gets them wrong all the time. Dr. W said not to worry and its early for that. Otherwise William is doing pretty good for a 2 year old. Mark is also doing well. He is off all of his narcotics. He chose to stop taking them a few weeks ago - they made him a little buggy. So if he needs to he takes Tylenol but that's it.

Lizzie hit her head tonight pretty bad on the our fireplace hearth. She was running around the couch like she always does and tripped. It almost cut the skin, but barely not. If it had, we'd be getting stitches right now. She's okay though. William is good, throwing hissy fits but he's good.

We were downstairs tonight. I LOVE our downstairs. The TV connections should be done this weekend and we will start migrating furniture down there. We played with the fireplace again tonight.. Does anyone else have a pellet stove out there with some tips? We get it going warm but it seems like there is something wrong. I have it on the highest pellet feed and low heat setting but the fire seems to be burning so strong that the pellet feed isn't keeping up. I might have to call the installer to check it.

Thanksgiving is coming up. Our house is open to anyone who wants to stuff themselves silly! Seriously - I made a 15lb Turkey and a 9lb ham last year for like 6 people and 4 pies. So.. feel free to come to our house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment