I feel more tired this week than last week. I think part of it is not having any help anymore and the other part is fighting a sinus something. I've just been incredibly tired at work the last few days. It might also be due to lack of sleep. Mark hasn't been sleeping well which seems to be a common thing.
I don't have much to share tonight. Just an update on all of us. We're getting there and Mark is getting better. He feels bad becuase he wants to do more but I am not complaining and I don't want him to get wore out. I just want him to keep heading in the right direction like he is right now.
One of the bigger side effects we've seen so far is Mark is having a problem remembering names. So if he talks to you, don't get offended if he doesn't remember your name. Even people we are really close to like neighbors. He has been doing memory exercises to try to work on it.
Just saw a picture of him from in the hospital. He really has come so far in just 3 weeks. No matter what, life is good.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment