I haven't been writing much. A friend told me to keep doing my blog as long as it helps me. It really isn't for anyone else, just my way to vent. To be honest, I've been to tired to vent recently. Things are going pretty good but I'm just a little pooped!
Mark is doing well. I think he is going a little stir crazy in the house. He is doing more each day and walking longer each day but it is not enough for him. He would like to be better today and can't believe it is taking this long to heal. I constantly remind him that he just had MAJOR BRAIN SURGERY. There is no room for whining at this point. The good thing is that there is pain, there is recovery.. all that means there is life!
There is a new Kenny Chesney song out that I like that relates to that. Every day is another day which is more than we could have had if things had gone badly. I think a little perspective is in order.. feel free to let Mark know that.
We celebrated William's birthday on Sunday (and Monday). Therefore, he is pooping green. Pretty much any coloring in icing is non-digestible and goes out the way it goes in.. note to everyone about that tidbit of information. Thank you to everyone who made his birthday special :) Lizzie is struggling with the concept that William's birthday means the toys belong to him and first time out of the box, he really DOESN'T have to share.
I am now getting kicked in the ribs by Bear who doesn't believe that this bed belongs to anyone but him. Lazy dog. Seriously.. free to a good home. Any takers?
Since my mind isn't really that focused right now and I'm rambling, I'll turn this off.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment