If you notice the time again, its in the middle of the night. William just woke up crying because he got his arm caught on his crib and now I can't get back to sleep. I had a really hard day at work yesterday and my mind is still churning on it. The short answer is no I didn't get the position I wrote about yesterday but there is more to the story.
Right now I feel very confused. I don't think I do well with corporate america. Being output driven and fast-paced are alternately considered strengths and weaknesses. Some days I miss the Navy, there was no question that was the idea. The Navy had its own downside though and I guess everything does.
So tonight I will question my own abilities and what I want out of life and see where the answers lead.. since I'm on the couch, I hope they lead me to sleep.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schreiber made a BIG mistake in not giving you the job. Their loss. Please don't question yourself through this disappointment. Corporations are very good at screwing up! Unfortunately the glass ceiling still exists for talented women, wives and mothers who want more out of life than their jobs.
ReplyDeleteLove and support, Jim & JR