Today was my first day back at work. I was only gone 2 weeks so it wasn't like maternity leave. I also read most of my emails (contrary to my out of office note) while I was out but I didn't respond. The only thing I didn't get to do before I left was leave a proper "I'm not here" message on my voicemail. My last day at work didn't end up being the day I thought it would be..
So today was pretty good. Hectic though. A lot of well-wishes and prayers which made me feel loved. I have to get back in the groove and there are a lot of things I need to catch up on. The favorite phrase is 'I know you are busy..' which is true but I'm only busy if people give me things to do so bring it on! Tomorrow is meeting day. Back to back meetings all day until I leave and take Mark to our family doctor. I want to have him check up on Mark and see his scar, basically get a new baseline on where he is at.
I know I mentioned they took out the tumor but I wanted to say that before we left, the preliminary result was Mark's tumor was non-cancerous. For those who also wanted to know, it was about the size of a super bouncy ball. Put your first finger and thumb together in a circle at your thumbs' middle joint and that was about the size.
Not much else tonight. Watching the football game and the lightning flash outside. One day down.. a lifetime to go!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment