Last night was long and I don't know what to do about it. Mark was feeling great about 8:30pm and laying in bed. Then by 9:30-10:00 he starts complaining that he hurts all over and is just in a big fit about his pain. He took several different types of pain meds and a sleeping pill but he didn't go to sleep until well after midnight and then was up in the night.
I'm a very light sleeper so when he is up, I'm up. I feel bad becuase I was getting frustrated. He was fine one minute and then begging me to shoot him another minute. All the while, moaning and groaning which I have realized I'm not handling well.
I want him to get better, at his own pace but at the same time I think he is better than he thinks he is. Part of it is my overbearing sense of normalcy and wanting to get back to it. I am not in his shoes, I am not feeling his pain. I am a rational/logical kind of person and it just doesn't make sense to me so I fight against it.
I don't want him to be in pain. I don't want him to moan and groan but I feel very helpless.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment