Today was a good day. Although I'm a little sad. I have to go back to work at some point.. Not that this has been a vacation but it still isn't work :) Actually I have a fantastic job that I love. I am very fortunate to have one of those jobs that you look forward to every Monday.
Teresa is going to come back tomorrow afternoon. She and I will drive on Saturday to Tulsa to get Mark's (and Teresa's) parents. They are flying down from North Dakota and for their dad, this is a major deal. I am just glad they are coming and get to spend time with the kids. Mark will stay with them during the day and depending on how he does, I'll spend next week mostly at work. I say mostly becuase I still know that I will shift my hours a little just to make sure things are going okay at home.
Mark had a good day. JR really loosened up some stiffness for him. That helps. The more Mark is able to move on his own the more I can leave him alone with less worries.
You know.. its like a new life. Not that movie drama type of revelation but today just feels like the first time I can believe that we are going to be okay.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that things continue to get better and better. I know it's a bummer to come back to work. I often think about being a stay-at-home mom but then I realize that the kids really benefit from seeing mom work.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon. JD